Thank you for a very successful HEART2016. You can recap some of the moments from the HEART2016 Photo Gallery.
See you at HEART2017!
Call for Submissions:
Paper submission due:
Important dates (all 23:59 A.O.E.):
- Early Registration Deadline: June 19, 2016
- Camera-ready due: July 1, 2016
June 19, 2016
- Symposium Dates: July 25-27, 2016
The scope of the meeting includes, but is not limited to:
- Novel systems/platforms for efficient acceleration based on FPGA, GPU, and other devices
- Heterogeneous processor architectures and systems for scalable, high-performance, high-reliability, and/or low-power computation
- Reconfigurable and configurable hardware and systems including IP-cores, embedded systems, SoCs, and cluster/grid/cloud computing systems for scalable, high-performance and/or low-power processing
- Custom computing system for domain-specific applications such as Big-data, multimedia, bioinformatics, cryptography, and more
- Novel architectures and device technologies that can be applied to efficient acceleration, including many-core/NoC architectures, 3D-stacking technologies and optical devices
- Novel applications of high-performance computing and Big-data processing with efficientacceleration and custom computing
- System software, compilers and programming languages for efficient accelerationsystems / platforms, including many-core processors, GPUs, FPGAs and otherreconfigurable /custom processors
- Run-time techniques for acceleration, including Just-in-Time compilation and dynamicpartial-reconfiguration
- Performance evaluation and analysis for efficient acceleration
- High-level synthesis and design methodologies for heterogeneous, reconfigurable and/orcustom processors/systems
Following the FPGA design competition in ICFPT2015, we are planning another Trax design contest at HEART2016. The regulation of this contest will be announced soon.